Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
Standard variable rate loans are Australia’s most popular type of home loan. The interest rate varies throughout the loan term. These loans generally offer excellent flexibility, low fees and often offer features such as an offset facility, redraw facility, no limits on additional repayments and in most cases, no early pay-out penalties.
How to go about it
- Contact us to discuss your initial thoughts and requirements
- Complete our finance application form covering the purpose for seeking credit and the amounts of credit sought
- We will then contact you to arrange an initial consultation, to agree the basic information required and the process for completing such
- Once that has been compiled we will review it and then provide a written strategy for you to consider.
- If you would like to proceed, we will then work with you on a formal loan application process
Process of obtaining a loan through Connolly Finance
Total process generally takes between 4 and 8 weeks