Fixed Rate Home Loans
Under a Fixed Rate loan, the interest rate is fixed for a specified period, usually between one and five years. This loan gives you the certainty of knowing exactly what your monthly repayments will be and peace of mind knowing the repayments won’t rise. However you won’t benefit if rates go down during the fixed term.
How to go about it
- Contact us to discuss your initial thoughts and requirements
- Complete our finance application form covering the purpose for seeking credit and the amounts of credit sought
- We will then contact you to arrange an initial consultation, to agree the basic information required and the process for completing such
- Once that has been compiled we will review it and then provide a written strategy for you to consider.
- If you would like to proceed, we will then work with you on a formal loan application process
Process of obtaining a loan through Connolly Finance
Total process generally takes between 4 and 8 weeks