Investing in property has always been seen as a safe and effective way to build wealth.
The tangible evidence of your investment coupled with the rental income and possible tax concessions make it easy to see why an investment in property can be an attractive choice.
Residential Property Loans
At Connolly Finance, we have access to a range of home loan products – whether you are a first home buyer, upsizing or downsizing, looking to invest, or simply wanting to refinance, we can help find a loan to suit your needs.
Mortgage loans can vary considerably, such as the size of the loan, maturity of the loan, interest rate and method of paying off the loan, so it’s always a good idea to speak with a mortgage broking professional to determine the loan that is right for you. We have access to over 25 lenders which means that we can help find the most appropriate loan, with the right features for your particular needs
To see how we can help, give us a call on 03 9591 8000 today!
Whilst there are a myriad of loans available for consideration, here are some that are of the most relevance to a Property Investors:
- Construction Loan
- Line of Credit
Before you embark on the process here are some of the key issues to consider:
- The importance of sound financial and property investment advice
- The impacts of negative gearing on your tax position
- Ownership structures
- Record keeping requirements
- Income (eg rental)
- Profit at sale – what is capital gains tax?
- Expenses – what is depreciation?
- Expenses – how much does it cost per week/month/year to own a property?
- Finance – loans types and is it easier if I already own a property?